It’s been quite a while since we posted anything… so here’s quick update (i.e. excuse as to why we’re so poor at self-marketing!) We’ve been kind of busy:
- FINDING JENN’S VOICE - our award winning documentary film about Intimate Partner homicide has been very well received by professional audiences everywhere, who just love to bring Tracy to their conferences and educational events…so she’s been on the road a bit, dividing her time as a filmmaker/social worker!
- We have 2 new documentaries in development – BLACKOUT GIRL (with author Jennifer Storm) on the relationship between trauma and addiction; and a cool project on the history of Reading and Berks County PA (actually started shooting this one!)
- We recently shot FRANKLIN STREET STATION – a pilot for a television show created by Santo Marabella and directed by Tracy
- We’re in development on another television project (a dramedy of sorts) called LE BON CHEF, which Tracy is co-writing with Sue Lange.
- There are a number of commercial and corporate projects in house (that actually pay the bills!)
- AND Tracy is the Creative Director of ReadingFilmFEST for the 4th year…